Thank you for Supporting RIE by becoming a member!
RIE members receive biannual issues of our Educaring® newsletter, a colorful publication filled with informative and thought-provoking articles on parenting, infancy and early childhood. Past articles include:
- Caring for the Caregiver by Christina Vlinder, RIE Associate
- What About Tantrums? by Magda Gerber and Janet Gonzalez-Mena, RIE Associate
- Why Hovering Isn’t Helpful by Ruth Anne Hammond, M.A., RIE Associate
RIE members also receive the discounted price of $229 (non-member: $269) at the Annual RIE conference in Los Angeles, California.
Membership/Contribution Levels Include:
- Individual: $50 (receive Educaring newsletter, Emails and Conference Discount)
- Sustaining: $250 (Individual Membership + 1 Copy of Dear Parent)
- Organization: $500 (Individual Memberships + 1 Free Admission to the RIE Conference + 1 Copy of Dear Parent + Recognition of Company support everywhere contributors are listed)
- Benefactor: $750 (Individual Membership + 1 Free Admission to the RIE Conference + 1 Copy of Dear Parent + DVD – See How They Play + Recognition of Company support everywhere contributors are listed)
- Student: $30 (receive Educaring, Emails and student discount)
- Magda Gerber Legacy Circle Giver: $1,000