Caring for a baby is an extremely important job. All babies deserve to be cared for with respect, which is the hallmark of Magda Gerber’s Educaring® Approach. This course is for in-home caregivers and offers knowledge and practical suggestions that can help make this work easier and more enjoyable, resulting in advantages for the infants and young children who receive professional care.
Designed to encourage nannies to work more effectively and pleasurably, topics of study include:
- Diapering, dressing, and feeding with respect
- Creating safe places for play and learning
- The caregiver’s role during play
- Setting appropriate limits
- Establishing a healthy sleep routine
- Supporting secure relationships
- Enhancing employee-employer relations
At the moment, Nurturing Nanny™ is offered at the Los Angeles RIE® Center only.
Click here to register.